24 September 2012

DRESS LIKE A BOSS


Who wouldnt love wearing his guy friends' jeans in a stylish way? I think its just me or only just me. lol.
I was like laughing to the thought that this should be a boyfriends jeans but ending up a guy friends jeans. Haha. I Pullout this jeans from a friend coz Im out to wear anything more than the unlike. So prepping up my look with a boyish style this time. Folded the jeans about 3 inches in 3times and voila. You can achieve what you want if youre just using your fashion powers.haha.







I still bring the inner me with this look showing that this sleeveless chino top is so sexy on sides. And we talk about comfortness and this one achieve what I want. Edginess of spike bracelet and cuff  for a lil bit more classy and still on trend. Sporting with a weave clutch to for a chic me.








   


And I accessorize it with this boho statement necklace which I got from a nature bazaar the past few weeks. It suits perfectly with my top and gives compliment with my outfit.

How do you style your boyfriends/guyfriends jeans? Leave a comment :)

29 comments:

  1. great styling. i'll try this one too soon. maybe we should make it into a tag post ? hehe :)

    JANELLEINC.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill watch on that love <3 Sue love why not? And thanks for dropping by <3 Love yeah.

      Delete
  2. I don't even have any boyfriend jeans. Boyfriend lang. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous girl and I love your necklace!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit :) loving the accessories x
    thanks for commenting on my blog, im following your blog now x

    if u like u may visit/follow me at:

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love ur blog love <3 Thank you and super sure!

      Delete
  5. nice top. and i love the title.... so true!

    visit me - www.stylemailbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the menswear inspired look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I love your necklace: so pretty!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect look! Great blog,i follow you :) I hope you follow me too! :)

    kisses

    La Gatta Ladra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. It is amazing how you managed to style these jeans! They really look awesome! I haven't even been able to buy 'fake' boyfriend jeans that I like...

    XX

    www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable girlfriend's boyfriend outfit :)

    love,
    -Riski

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea sure we can follow each other :)
    commment me after you followed,
    I will follow back ofcourse

    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your outfit, especially your top and the heels <3
    Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great! Love your blog. Would you like to follow each other via Facebook, gfc or more?

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. so glad i found your blog! you have a very unique style :)
    btw, new follower here :>
    ❤ misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love <3 Thanks for appreciating my style <3

      Delete
  15. Love the spikes accessories! To die for! Where'd you get those? :D


    www.thisishanz.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to show some love and dont forget links of your blogs <3
X's and O's
- THESKINNYSTYLISTA

TWITTER
FACEBOOK