17 September 2012

UNIVERSAL LOVE





Its been a long time since I post a look and update this blog due to busy school stuffs and etc.. Im welcoming back myself here and here is a catch up outfit post about what im wearing yesterday. Im very
envious to people who own this type of skirt print cause its so very unusual and so unique. It simply because of the type of print or just for the type of person whos confident enough to wear one.


Matching it up with a metallic tank top to incorporate with the prints. I want my skirt to serve as attention so I wore minimal accessories. 
     Pinkaholic Galaxy Maxi Skirt | Forever 21 Black Pumps 

   Instead of wearing flats I opted it with a black pumps to suit up with my metallic top.
 Bazaar Finds Gold Bone Necklace
Ray Ban Circled Lens Eyewear | Moms Closet Vintage Clutch | Oxygen Spike Bracelets



PS. Im having my first giveaway so keep updated :) x

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and blings. Where did you buy your sunnies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Love thanks for dropping by :) About the sunnies, i borrowed it from a friend :) And thanks you like the look <3 X's and O's

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to show some love and dont forget links of your blogs <3
X's and O's
- THESKINNYSTYLISTA

TWITTER
FACEBOOK