1 October 2012



Im loving this dress so much aside from the lovely mustard color I love how it shows demure and a lil fancy. Totally love the lacey ruffles. And It looks like a separate skirt and top.

IMG_3194 IMG_3192 IMG_3199

Im tring to incorporate more the colors so i opted with this stripes doll shoes I got recently from a place named "colon". Ill blog about that place "soon" its like a divisoria in MNL where you can see loads and loads of clothes and shoes in an affordable. Would you love that? IMG_3203

Share your thoughts leave a comment

PS. Sorry for the image quality my cousin dropped it into manual mode and didnt notice. TMI(too much info) lol


  1. I like the color. I love yellow/mustard.

  2. I love the dress! It looks really great on you.


  3. I love love love your blog! I'm so sure you'll go a long way in the blogging world. I followed you dear. I hope you have time to visit my blog and maybe even follow.

    BE MY 100TH FOLLOWER? ;)


  4. I adore your necklace! :) Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I’ll follow right away. : )

    XX, IamJenniya

  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

  6. Hello!
    We have read your blog post and love them here at http://www.makeup.ph and we want to offer you to contribute to our site and in return you'll get publicity and a link from us.

    We have just updated makeup.ph to be run by makeup enthusiast like yourself. You can feature yourself, website, blog or youtube channel as well to make your own blog or project more successful with a link and more viewers.

    Check out our site at makeup.ph and see if you would like to contribute to our site and take advantage of the free advertising.

    All you have to do is email us at makeupphilippines@gmail.com and send us your contribution to makeup.ph. Can include links, articles, videos, pictures whatever you'd like. And we will submit it on the page for you.

    Looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions let us know.

    Thanks www.makeup.ph


Leave a comment to show some love and dont forget links of your blogs <3
X's and O's